Franchise with us
HAVE YOU EVER DREAMT OF OWNING YOUR OWN BRIDAL BOUTIQUE?
Well by becoming a Bridal Reloved Franchisee you can make that dream come true. What’s more our business model allows you to own a lucrative retail business that fits around your lifestyle and family commitments.
A Bridal Reloved Boutique is open for a minimum of 18 hours a week and as most of our clients are by appointment only, then you can arrange your working day and week to suit you. Ideal if you have daily commitments or you still need to do the school runs.
In addition you will be playing a major role in that very special day which is both enjoyable and rewarding, how many other retail outlets give you that opportunity?
THE BRIDAL RELOVED STORY
I started Bridal Reloved in 2013 because I recognised that there was a gap in the market for quality wedding dresses at affordable prices. We believe that we do not ‘sell’ customers dresses in a Bridal Reloved Boutique. We create an experience through our range of dresses and our customer service that makes them want to buy them. From the styling advice that we give through to the coffee and biscuits that are always offered , everything that we do is about making the time spent in Bridal Reloved special for the Bride to Be.
As a Bridal Reloved Franchisee we know that you to will want to make your Bridal Boutique ‘special’
Kate Atkinson, Bridal Reloved
- There are over 900 franchise systemsoperating in the UK
- 22,400 franchisees operate businesses
- Franchising contributes £13.7 billion to the UK economy
- This is a 20% growth over the last 5 years
- Over 500, 000 people are employed in franchising
- Store retailing is an established growing sector Franchised businesses have an extremely low failure rate
- Their high success rate means that banks are very supportive of franchised businesses
FACTS ABOUT THE BRIDAL MARKET
When deciding to start any business two of the key criteria are;
- Is there a demand for my products or service? And will this demand be long term? In the case of the Bridal Market the answer is an indisputable YES!
- The statistics outlined below highlight the fact that by choosing to become a Bridal Reloved Franchisee you will own a business that not only has a strong demand for its products but has the longevity to allow you continue to earn a desirable income as well as build an attractive asset for a potential future sale.
FACTS ABOUT THE BRIDAL INDUSTRY
- The value of the UK wedding market is £10 billion
- £22,000 – the average spend on a wedding
- 67% of marriages were first marriages for both parties
- Average spend on a wedding dress is £1,120
Bridal Reloved is unlike other retail franchise opportunities in that you offer a ‘bespoke service’ to your clients. Our policy is to have one customer at a time, normally via a pre-booked appointment. This ensures that our brides-to-be receive our full attention and are made to feeltruly special.
Our range of dresses are all designer and although they are pre-owned (which in fact means that they have been worn for a few hours) theyare all cleaned prior to display and areundamaged and in perfect condition. The savingon price available to our customers makes BridalReloved a compelling destination for that specialpurchase.
At Bridal Reloved we will give you all the help andsupport that you need to build a successfulbusiness. This starts with helping you to choosethe right site for your shop, supplying a comprehensive launch package that will ensure that your business has the distinctive Bridal Reloved branding both inside and outside,through to giving you an initial stock of designerdresses to sell.
Full training will be given both at one of ourexisting outlets and in your own boutique. You will learn how to source and price suitable stock, become expert at knowing which brands and styles are the most popular and be able to giveprofessional styling advice to your clients.
Our commitment to supporting you to succeed iscontinuous throughout the lifetime of your franchise.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR?
At Bridal Reloved our reputation is extremely important to us. Choosing the right person to become a franchisee is therefore something wetake very seriously.
You do not need to have had a background within the industry nor indeed retail. Our training will give you the required skills in these areas.
We would however, expect you to have a passion for our industry and a willingness to provide a level of customer service that surpasses the customer’s expectations. You are, after all a vital part of the bride’s biggest day.
Whilst most of our sales are by appointment only we expect that you are open for a minimum of 18 hours per week and available to bookappointments (usually by phone) from 9.00am till 6.00pm).
- Initial Franchise Fee: £25000+vat (launchpackage to the value of £12,000 included)
- Total capital required (incl. working capital): £25,000 (bank support available subject tostatus)
- Monthly Management Fee: 8%
- Monthly Marketing Levy: 1.5% of turnover (tobe used exclusively to market the BridalReloved brand)
We will be happy to discuss potential earnings at our initial meeting based on the achievements ofour existing outlets.
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?
To find out more about owning a Bridal Reloved Boutique please complete and return the short Application Form shown below to email@example.com and we will get back in touch with you.
Alternatively, contact us on 07407 714 153 for an initial informal chat or add us on Facebook at: facebook.com/bridalrelovedfranchisingltd