Franchise with us
HAVE YOU EVER DREAMT OF OWNING YOUR OWN BRIDAL BOUTIQUE?
Well by becoming a Bridal Reloved Franchisee you can make that dream come true. What’s more our business model allows you to own a lucrative retail business that fits around your lifestyle and family commitments.
A Bridal Reloved Boutique is open for a minimum of 18 hours a week and as most of our clients are by appointment only, then you can arrange your working day and week to suit you. Ideal if you have daily commitments or you still need to do the school runs.
In addition you will be playing a major role in that very special day which is both enjoyable and rewarding, how many other retail outlets give you that opportunity?
THE BRIDAL RELOVED STORY
I started Bridal Reloved in 2013 because I recognised that there was a gap in the market for quality wedding dresses at affordable prices. We believe that we do not ‘sell’ customers dresses in a Bridal Reloved Boutique. We create an experience through our range of dresses and our customer service that makes them want to buy them. From the styling advice that we give through to the coffee and biscuits that are always offered , everything that we do is about making the time spent in Bridal Reloved special for the Bride to Be.
As a Bridal Reloved Franchisee we know that you to will want to make your Bridal Boutique ‘special’
Kate Atkinson, Bridal Reloved
- There are over 900 franchise systems operating in the UK
- 22,400 franchisees operate businesses
- Franchising contributes £13.7 billion to the UK economy
- This is a 20% growth over the last 5 years
- Over 500, 000 people are employed in franchising
- Store retailing is an established growing sector, franchised businesses have an extremely low failure rate
- Their high success rate means that banks are very supportive of franchised businesses
FACTS ABOUT THE BRIDAL MARKET
When deciding to start any business two of the key criteria are;
- Is there a demand for my products or service? And will this demand be long term? In the case of the Bridal Market the answer is an indisputable YES!
- The statistics outlined below highlight the fact that by choosing to become a Bridal Reloved Franchisee you will own a business that not only has a strong demand for its products but has the longevity to allow you continue to earn a desirable income as well as build an attractive asset for a potential future sale.
FACTS ABOUT THE BRIDAL INDUSTRY
- The value of the UK wedding market is £10 billion
- £22,000 – the average spend on a wedding
- 67% of marriages were first marriages for both parties
- Average spend on a wedding dress is £1,120
Bridal Reloved is unlike other retail franchise opportunities in that you offer a ‘bespoke service’ to your clients. Our policy is to have one customer at a time, normally via a pre-booked appointment. This ensures that our brides-to-be receive our full attention and are made to feel truly special.
Our range of dresses are all designer and although they are pre-owned (which in fact means that they have been worn for a few hours) they are all cleaned prior to display and are undamaged and in perfect condition. The saving on price available to our customers makes Bridal Reloved a compelling destination for that special purchase.
At Bridal Reloved we will give you all the help and support that you need to build a successful business. This starts with helping you to choose the right site for your shop, supplying a comprehensive launch package that will ensure that your business has the distinctive Bridal Reloved branding both inside and outside, through to giving you an initial stock of designer dresses to sell.
Full training will be given both at one of our existing outlets and in your own boutique. You will learn how to source and price suitable stock, become expert at knowing which brands and styles are the most popular and be able to give professional styling advice to your clients.
Our commitment to supporting you to succeed is continuous throughout the lifetime of your franchise.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR?
At Bridal Reloved our reputation is extremely important to us. Choosing the right person to become a franchisee is therefore something we take very seriously.
You do not need to have had a background within the industry nor indeed retail. Our training will give you the required skills in these areas.
We would however, expect you to have a passion for our industry and a willingness to provide a level of customer service that surpasses the customer’s expectations. You are, after all a vital part of the bride’s biggest day.
Whilst most of our sales are by appointment only we expect that you are open for a minimum of 18 hours per week and available to book appointments (usually by phone) from 9.00am till 6.00pm).
- Initial Franchise Fee: £25000+vat (launch package to the value of £12,000 included)
- Total capital required (incl. working capital): £25,000 (bank support available subject to status)
- Monthly Management Fee: 8%
- Monthly Marketing Levy: 1.5% of turnover (to be used exclusively to market the Bridal Reloved brand)
We will be happy to discuss potential earnings at our initial meeting based on the achievements of our existing outlets.
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?
To find out more about owning a Bridal Reloved Boutique please email your name, number and location to email@example.com and we will get back in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, contact us on 01305 251808 for an initial informal chat or add us on Facebook at: facebook.com/bridalrelovedfranchisingltd