I would like to sell my wedding dress:
Looking to sell your wedding dress – we can help.
Bridal Reloved are here to help you sell your wedding dress as quickly as possible. With a large customer reach we can help you sell your dress with very little effort.
There are two ways we sell dresses on behalf of their owners:
- In store for a commission.
- Online through our popular classifieds section.
See below for further information.
We sell dresses in store on behalf of their owners for a commission. People often try to sell their dresses on internet auction sites but have great difficulty as brides do not wish to buy a dress without trying it on first.
Bridal Reloved have all the facilities you would expect in a bridal boutique – fitting rooms, personal attention and an alteration service provided by skilled seamstresses.
- We only sell clean and damage free dresses, if you require advice or repair – do get in touch and we will see how we can help you.
- We will advise on the valuation of your dress and together agree on a desired price. If offers are made, Bridal Reloved will contact the seller to negotiate and agree a price.
- Dresses are kept for 6 months, after this time the dress is either reconsidered for another 6 months or you will be asked to collect the dress and offered a free 6 month listing on our classified page
- By letting us sell your dress you are permitting Bridal Reloved the authority to promote your dress, either through marketing instore, off-premises for photo shoots, wedding fayres as well as online.
- A non-refundable £25 fee will be paid to Bridal Reloved on receivership of the dress to cover insurance, administration and marketing.
- Bridal Reloved can often reach up to 50,000 people a week through our social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, website, google+ and YouTube). We ask that you refrain from commenting on any photos of your own dress as these comments can put off perspective buyers who do not wish to know who has previously owned or worn them.
- Any dresses stocked in store will also be advertised on our Facebook pages for free.
- Once Bridal Reloved has the full funds from the sale of your dress you will be contacted to arrange a bank transfer (minus our 40% commission)
What do I need to do to sell my dress in store?
Please email details about your dress to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
We need to know:
- Age of dress
- Design model/number (often found inside on the tag)
If it is a dress we need, we will invite you into the store to drop your dress off. If it’s not something we need, we will either pop you on the waiting list or you are welcome to advertise it on our classified page.
PLEASE NOTE: We only accept and authorise original dresses and do not sell counterfeit or made to measure dresses originally brought from the internet.
The quickest and easiest way to list your dress and other wedding items (including Bridesmaid dresses, Flower Girl dresses, Mother of the Bride outfits, etc) is through our classifieds section. Here you pay just £25 for 6 months and we list your item online. All proceeds of the sale go directly to you, either through PayPal or cash on collection (we do not advise accepting cheques or giving out your bank details for transfers).
To advertise in our classified section, all we need is:
- Photos of your dress or item (maximum of 4 photos).
- A description of your item (i.e. the designer, dress model, size, colour, fabric, style, condition, original value, price wanted).
- Your contact details (email, telephone number & postcode).
- Up-front payment of £25 for a 6 month listing. Payable via Paypal.
- If after 6 months your dress hasn’t been sold, you can add a further 6 months for only £10. Payable via Paypal.
If you would like to place a classified advert with Bridal Reloved, please send the information requested above to email@example.com. Once vetted and agreed, we will require payment. Only once payment has been received will your classified advert be processed and posted onto the Bridal Reloved website.
Please note: Anyone interested in your listed item will contact Bridal Reloved directly, where we will then pass on your email address to the interested buyer. Your contact details will not be listed on the Bridal Reloved website.
Classified terms and conditions:
By submitting a classified advert or purchasing from a classified advert you as the seller/buyer are agreeing to the following terms:
- Bridal Reloved is not liable for any of the content of the advert. The seller is solely responsible for the detailing and accuracy of the items description and condition including any buyer seller disputes.
- The seller will keep Bridal Reloved informed of any changes to the advert, price, email, description etc.
- Bridal Reloved reserves the rights to refuse an advert should they so wish.
- The seller/buyer has read and agrees to the terms above.